GROUP VISITS TO DESTINY HAVEN
Bus Trips and Group Bookings
We love hosting groups for a delicious homemade meal and presentation on our picturesque 42-acre property. Destiny regularly welcomes groups of 20+ for lunches and morning teas, during which we will share about our charity and services, hear from key team members and graduates, and offer you the opportunity to shop our boutique range of handmade chocolates, jams, relishes, jewellery and more.
What happens at a Bus Trip?
Guests will be welcomed and shown through to be seated in our fully-airconditioned event room, with teas and coffees served on arrival. Bookings are usually made for a morning tea and/or lunch. In between the serving of meals, you will:
- Staff Presentation: Hear from some of our team members, a history of Destiny Haven and what we do today
- Video: Watch a video showcasing the important work of our charitable organisation
- Our Women: Hear from one or more of our current residents or graduates
- Shopping: Have the opportunity to shop our exciting range of chocolates, jams, relishes, jewellery, candles and more
- Dine: And of course enjoy our delicious home-cooked (restaurant quality) food and socialise
Who can book?
We welcome all group bookings of 20+. Our Bus Trips and Group Bookings are particularly popular amongst:
- Clubs & organisations such as Probus, Rotary and CWA
- Corporate social events
- Church groups
- Retirement villages
Accessibility: Destiny Haven is wheelchair accessible and accessible toilet facilities are available.
Please note Destiny Haven is strictly an alcohol-free and no-smoking venue.
Bookings & Enquiries
We would love to assist with your enquiries or booking. Our helpful team can be contacted on the details below.
Phone: (02) 4996 5558